Menu
Log in

How to Hire your Next Superstar

07/16/2013 9:27 AM | Anonymous

How to hire your next superstar

Here are three crucial steps for adding value to your hiring process and improving your ability to find the best talent. From Ragan Communications

How can you find that next all-star employee? Here are three crucial steps for adding value to your hiring process and improving your ability to find the best talent:

• Strengthen your interviewing methods. Prepare a consistent written interview game plan to be used by each person conducting the interviewing for your organization. Before interviews, get together in teams and review each résumé, looking for any gaps or red flags that need to be resolved. Identify the values and behaviors of the best workers you currently employ, and probe candidates for those special attributes. Be careful not to monopolize the interviewundefinedyou shouldn’t spend more than 20 percent of the time talking; allow the candidate to speak the other 80 percent or more.

More


© NC-IPMA
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software